Events and Resources
This door provides access to resources that will support your organization in staying the course with its inclusiveness work.Once the planning work has been done and an organization moves into the phase of implementing its plan, it is important to keep the inclusiveness work evolving and supported. Roles will change, commitment will wax and wane, progress will be made. Inclusiveness at Work: How to Build Inclusive Nonprofit Organizations includes information to help an organization keep a strong commitment to inclusiveness over the long run.This door also lists events, funding opportunities, and workshops. See the left-hand navigation buttons for current offerings.
This door also features new ventures and new developments for Denver metro nonprofits and funders around the agenda of inclusiveness. This will be an ever-growing area of this website.
- Inclusiveness Trainings 2013
- Leadership Development 2013
- Discussion Forums 2011
- Lee Mun Wah Workshop on Racism 2012
- Professor john a. powell Presentation on Racism 2012
- The Denver Foundation Technical Assistance (TA) Grant Program
- The Denver Foundation Community Grants
- Leadership Development for People of Color
- Request a Presentation