The Denver Foundation Inclusiveness Project seeks to provide resources to increase the pipeline of leaders of color.
A Board Access and Empowerment Summit was one such resource.Reflection and Actions: People of Color and the Metro Denver Nonprofit Sectoris another resource. Published in August 2012, it reflects on the issues raised in the 2007 Denver Foundation report Report from the Pipeline: Reflections on the Nonprofit Sector from People of Color in Metro Denver and the progress made since then in providing rich opportunities for people of color to engage in the nonprofit sector.A YouTube video about Angela Davis on the pipeline and leadership is another resource.
- Leadership Development 2013
- Discussion Forums 2011
- Lee Mun Wah Workshop on Racism 2012
- Professor john a. powell Presentation on Racism 2012
- The Denver Foundation Technical Assistance (TA) Grant Program
- The Denver Foundation Community Grants
- Leadership Development for People of Color
- Request a Presentation