The Inclusiveness Collaborative is offering a series of six discussion forums (learning circles), open to all interested Denver-area nonprofit organizations. RSVP is required to Flor Blake email@example.com. Locations TBD. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to be put on the mailing list.
All sessions meet from 8:45 to 11:00 a.m. Refreshments are served.
February 10, 2011 Barriers to Services (see notes from session)
April 14, 2011 Recruiting Board Members of Color (see notes from session)
June 9, 2011 Volunteers and Donors of Color (see notes from session)
July 14, 2011 Executive Director's Forum
September 8, 2011 Hiring Diverse Populations (see notes from session)
November 10, 2011 Sustaining Inclusiveness Work and Adapting Roles (see notes from session)
Participants can expect to hear short presentations and to engage in discussion.
- Leadership Development 2013
- Discussion Forums 2011
- Lee Mun Wah Workshop on Racism 2012
- Professor john a. powell Presentation on Racism 2012
- The Denver Foundation Technical Assistance (TA) Grant Program
- The Denver Foundation Community Grants
- Leadership Development for People of Color
- Request a Presentation