The Evolving Role of the Inclusiveness Committee
The initial work that the members of the Inclusiveness Committee set out to achieve has now been completed. However, there is still a great deal to be done as you begin implementing the inclusiveness blueprint. It is now time for the next phase of the Inclusiveness Committee, during which the committee might be responsible for some or all of the following tasks:
- Ongoing internal inclusiveness education.
- Orienting new staff and board members to inclusiveness at your organization.
- Ongoing information gathering, customer satisfaction surveys, etc.
- Tracking and documenting lessons learned.
- Celebrating milestones.
Complete Staying the Course.
If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time. If you have come here because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together.
- Step 1: Creating Structure
- Step 2: Consultants/Training
- Step 3: Making the Case
- Step 4: Gathering Info
- Step 5: Creating a Blueprint
- Step 6: Implementing the Blueprint
- Sample Documents
- Next Steps for Your Organization